
Yesterday was the day we COULD have slept in because we had a break from our 8:30 a.m. church schedule. It was General Conference weekend, so we got to watch church on TV in our pajamas. Well, it wasn't to be. Not only were the kids up bright and early (surprise, surprise!) but I stumbled out of bed to find them in Tristan's room building a humongous tower out of every cusion and pillow in the house. I mean every single one: the sofa cusions and pillows from two couches, bed pillows from all five bedrooms, even the decorative throw pillows from my bed. Ofcourse the goal of this endeavor was to climb to the top of the tower and proclaim themselves master of the universe. Once they lost their interest in the tower they slid down the staircase in their sleeping bags.
I guess some people have quiet, leisurely Sunday mornings. I've heard that some even sleep late, eat a leisurely breakfast and read the newspaper...
No comments:
Post a Comment