Monday, December 25, 2006

Tristan's Eight!


Tristan turned a big eight years old on Friday! I can't believe it. The kids were out of school for winter break, so we spent the morning with our friends, the Jeppersons. They're moving to Kansas City next week so we were especially glad to see them. It's going to be hard to see them go.

Tristan's friend, Evan, also has a birthday the week of Christmas, so oddly, Tristan spent his birthday at Evan's party. They had pizza and went bowling.

We had a family party for Tristan Friday evening. Grandpa and Grandma D., Aunt Lisa and Grandma I. came over for his favorite dinner (my "famous" spaghetti). I made a special candy cane-covered cake which we ate with peppermint ice cream.

Some of Tristan's favorite gifts were his Heelies and archery lessons. He chose to go for the archery lessons instead of having a party with his friends this year.

Happy Birthday, Tristan!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Heelers must be shoes with rollers in the bottom to speed you along. Am I correct. Nurses could probably use them on the long halls at the state hospital to get into work on time. Link to my blog to comments about Christmas which I added on Dec 25. Susan