Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter!


Dan and I took the kids across the street after church this morning to take some photos. It's taken a few years but we've learned that the Easter "look" doesn't last long around here. By the time we've gotten around to taking photos in the past, the little buggars have either destroyed their clothes or they're angry and impatient because we're getting ready to have our egg hunt. Hey, I'm a girl who learns from her past mistakes! None of that this year.

Jolie had quite a dilemna this morning. She had three Easter dresses to choose from. Grandma I. as well as Grandma D. ended up giving her dresses. She didn't want either Grandma to feel sad about her not wearing their dress, so it was quite a decision. She even mentioned this in our family prayer last night. Like the fashion diva that she is, she decided to go with the one that went best with her gloves.

We're trying to finish unpacking from spring break while Gavin is napping and the other two are having "quiet time". In an hour we'll head to my mom's for Easter dinner and Aunt Lisa's egg hunt.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful images of my handsome grandboys and beautiful grandaughter. Glad you caught them before they became disheveled. Love,Hugs and Kisses. I am working albeit slowly on the genealogy info and will send check with it. Don't eat too much Easter Candy. Grandma Susan