Tuesday, March 25, 2008

... And they're off!


Ever been to the race track? This photo reminds me of Del Mar...

This year our annual egg hunt was held at Grandpa and Grandma's park. Lisa usually heads this up but she was occupied with other things. Grandma was in charge of hiding the eggs. The kids' favorite eggs were those with special messages in them: a sleep-over at Grandpa and Grandma's house with ice cream sundaes, your favorite dinner made by mom, a craft day at Grandma's, a bow shooting session with Grandpa and an hour at the park with Grandma. The candy was popular as well, but Grandma and I were surprised to see the kids ditching the candy eggs and looking for the ones with the papers in them. I guess the parenting books are right, attention and time is always the best reward.




2 comments:

Jill said...

I love the kids Easter outfits. Jolie's hair is so long, wow!! Did you dress Mia up?

Michelle said...

Everyone's been asking about Mia. Yes, she was dressed to the nines as well. I have some awesome photos of all the kids to share but I'm waiting to post them... I want the grandparents to be surprised when they get a little package in the mail.