I know it's stepping on the wild side for me to customize my layout. I spent this evening after dinner lying in bed while creating my avatar. Dan was really sweet to offer his laptop while he finished dinner with the kids and cleaned up the kitchen. My leg was hurting like crazy and I just couldn't go through the last half of dinner. Anyone who's dined with us knows that to be the part where Dan and I beg and plead with our kids to eat their food and keep their bums in their seats. Tonight the controversy was over the tomatoes in the red clam sauce (linguini) and the mushrooms, tomatoes and avacado in the salad.
My solitude was short-lived. The kids were quickly in my room giving input about my avatar. Gavin argued for goth makeup ("mommy, pick the scarry face") and Jolie had me trying on all sorts of interesting clothing. Somehow tube tops and mini skirts just didn't seem right for me. Tristan was mostly concerned with getting my hair color right.
So what do you think? Before you answer, realize that it's harder than you might think to create a two-dimensional likeness of yourself. Especially when the options DON'T include worn-out, sweatpants-wearing, milk-and-baby-pooped-stained, limping, circles-under-the-eyes, mommy... types.
Thursday, March 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I like it.
Cute!! Is this like a webkinz thing you check on it and take care of it?
Post a Comment