Tonight while I was in the kitchen making dinner I happened to glance over at Mia who was having a content little swing. It seems that Gavin decided to share his light sabers with her. These are Gavin's most coveted possessions right now (not to mention the root of most of the trouble he finds himself in on a daily basis). He had them extended all the way so that the ends were resting on the floor. He was talking to Mia in a high-pitched voice, calling her "sweetheart" and saying something about her "guns".
Awwww... how sweet. Nothing says "brotherly love" more than the sharing of deadly weapons.
Oh, and Mia's reaction? She seemed quite honored. In fact, she was working pretty hard at getting her mouth on them. She was looking at Gavin with wide-eyed wonder. I think she understood the significance of the gesture given that she's watched him carry these things around and threaten people with them for the past few weeks.
Ok, ok... I'm not too proud to admit that he's even hit a few people with them, including my visiting teacher, but that's a whole other post...
3 comments:
Oh, that makes me laugh. That is so great and darling. My boys have the same light saber facination and they are regularly on top of the fridge in time out. (The sabers, not the boys.) :-)
Favorite line: Nothing says "brotherly love" more than the sharing of deadly weapons.
Classic.
This was a great read. Oh please share the hitting of the VT story. I know it will be classic. Mia has really grown, post new pics of her soon.
How generous.
Did it keep the VT away?
Post a Comment