
Alas, it happened... Mia figured out the toilet paper trick. Last night I walked into our hall bathroom and found her sitting in the middle of an unrolled mass of paper.
Did I mention in my last post that she's into EVERYTHING?
The strangest part is that it doesn't seem to have been that long since I was re-rolling toilet paper after Gavin learned this trick. He's four, though. I guess it's been longer than I thought.
3 comments:
Can't wait for Molly and Mia playing together over the Christmas Holiday. They can unroll the toilet paper together!! She's is so cute!!!
It looks like you've reached the beginning of the end.
We have moved past the TP trick for the most part and are currently in the toothpaste and hairspray phase.
Just saw your message about having snow there. Crazy!!! We have had 80 degress the past few days. I think your cold air is headed this way on Tuesday.
Hope you had a wonderful birthday.
Jill
Post a Comment