
Today is the big fourth grade Mountain Man Rendezvous. I had to get a photo of Tristan before he left for school. He was especially stoked about the stuff he was taking to barter with the other kids.
A while back Dan gave him a pen that has apparently been quite popular among the kids in his class. It's the type that allows you to change from pencil to three different colors of ink by pressing a button. Tristan came home from school yesterday and begain gathering miscellaneous pen parts (we've had a couple others that have broken) in order to have a working one that he could barter at the rendezvous. Dan saved the day by fixing TWO pens. Tristan was very optomistic about his prospects at the rendezvous because he felt he had some very in-demand items.
Between his excitement over dressing up and the rendezvous, his adrenaline was so high that he couldn't eat breakfast (he said he wasn't hungry). I'm excited to hear how it all turned out, which I'm sure to hear all about when I pick him up in 45 minutes.
1 comment:
Post a Comment