
I got up this morning and, for a moment, I thought we had a guest sitting on the sofa. Doesn't she look like a totally different girl?
Jolie's going to donate her locks to someone who needs them. This appointment with Ruth was long overdue. Jolie has been wanting to cut her hair for some time. I guess she was ready but I had to get there. I think her new do looks great and I'm happy that our days of me brushing and her crying... me taking the time to do an elaborate hairdo while she argues with me over how she wants it... her later taking said elaborate hairdo out and coming home with it all hanging in her face... are over (for now).



3 comments:
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the new haircut!!! It looks so cute on her. I'm so happy she donated her hair. That is what Kenz wants to do when her's is long enough.
I think your new haircut looks wonderful. It might be easier to manage for a girl on the go (school,playing soccer,etc.) It will surprised you how quickly it will grow longer. I like the length it is now. But it was very beautiful when it was long. Someone somewhere will be enjoying your hair. Love,
Grandma Susan
Very Chic! I wish my kids had straight hair JUST so they could have a cute cut like that.
Post a Comment