Where do the weeks go? I've been trying to get to the computer to post our Halloween photos for weeks.
It was an exiting one. Tristan went with his friend, Evan. His warewolf costume was one of the scarriest in town. Mia couldn't be in the same room with his mask without breaking into blood-curdling screams. He consulted our neighborhood map days ahead to plan his route. Ofcourse the objective was to get as much candy as possible and to hit the houses that give out the best stuff.
Jolie spent part of the evening ahead of us with her friend Megan and part of the evening with us. Even with her wart I think she was the cutest witch around.
Gavin's costume was very fitting. He played the role of cowboy well. It's probably all the practice he's gained while pretending he's the Lone Ranger. He likes to watch the into sequence of the show. He's not interested in the dramatic episodes themselves, just the intro which he asks me to rewind over and over again. His holster is one given to us a while back by my grandmother. My dad and my uncle used to play with them when they were kids.
And then there's Mia the butterfly. What else can I say? I love this age for Halloween. She was just mesmerized by the whole affair. Who could have guessed that you can knock on doors and ask for treats over and over again? I loved watching her take her time to take it all in. In a few years she'll be in a race for the most candy, too.
1 comment:
Michelle,
Fabulous costumes as always!!! Mia has grown so much. What a cutie. I think she and Molly will play together well.
Post a Comment