Wednesday, November 24, 2010

After the Blizzard


There was SO much build up to our big pre-Thanksgiving storm. Blizzard warnings, cancelled events, huge crowds at the grocery store yesterday... it was a whopper but I guess when you live in Utah you expect a little more when they say "blizzard". I woke up this morning and said, "What? That's it?"

All that mattered to the kids was that there was enough snow to cover the rocks and ravines at Happy Hollow. The kids each invited a friend to go sledding with us and by the number of kids out there you wouldn't have known it was only 15 degrees. I can't believe we were out there for nearly two hours. We probably would have stayed longer but Mia decided to pee in her snowsuit.


1 comment:

The Oakridge Folks said...

All the kids cheeks look pretty red.
I guess because they were climbing up the hill they didn't feel the cold.