Thursday, August 24, 2006

Jolie's a Kindergartener!



Gavin and I dropped Jolie off yesterday afternoon for Kindergarten. She walked right into her classroom and hardly said goodbye. She'll do well in school, I'm sure. Jolie has always been my easy-going girl. That was clear from the day we brought her home from the hospital. I layed her down in the crib and she calmly closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep. I'd never experienced that before!

Gavin and I went to Tasty's with some other moms while the kids were at kindergarten. In the rush to leave for school I'd forgotten my purse so we didn't have anything to eat. I knew I was in trouble when Gavin shouted "McDonuts!" as we pulled into the parking lot. He was very hurt and offended that he didn't get a donut so we brought Jolie back for a special lunch after we picked her up from kindergarten. Then we hurried home for the annual first-day-of-school ice cream social. What a day!



1 comment:

Robin said...

Looking so grown up and very pretty! I bet you're not the first mom the bus driver had to wait for.