Wednesday, August 23, 2006

School!



Today's the first day of school! What an exciting day. So exciting, in fact, that Tristan was up at 5- something this morning. He came into my bedroom at 7:00 fully dressed, his bed was made, and he was ready to go. I think he woke Jolie up because she was downstairs with him.

Jolie, Gavin and I took Tristan to school and walked him to his classroom. Tristan is in 2nd grade. He has a set of team teachers, Mrs. Acord and Mrs. Arnell. I have a feeling he's going to learn A LOT and have a fair amount of fun, too.

Jolie's a kindergartener! She goes half-day and she's in Mrs. Ashmead's class. There are 27 kids in her class! I'm a little concerned about that. Utah's famous large class sizes are going to have a whole new meaning to me. She goes to school in the afternoon, so we're getting ready to curl her hair and then Gavin and I will drop her off. I hope I don't cry like I did on Tristan's first day of Kindergarten!




1 comment:

Robin said...

We saw the school busses out today and got excited. How did Jolie's drop off go? Any homework yet?