
Tristan is a snaggletooth! His two front teeth have been loose for a while. Jolie accidentally bumped into him which wrenched this one loose a little more. He must have decided he wanted it out, because he started wiggling and came to ask for help. Dan was happy to oblige, he did the tie-a-string-and-yank-it-out trick with a piece of dental floss.
It's amazing how much a tooth can change one's appearance. Sometimes I look at him and do a double-take.
Oh, and the answer to the all-important question... three bucks is what a front tooth is worth to the Tooth Fairy these days. Have you ever wondered what she does with all those teeth? One of my favorite children's books is "The Tooth Witch" by Nurit Karlin. It's about an apprentice witch who is assigned to help the mean old Tooth Witch. At the end of the story she's transformed into the Tooth Fairy. We learn that all the beautiful, sparkling stars in the night sky were placed there by the Tooth Fairy.
3 comments:
Tristan, You are still a very handsome fellow, while you are waiting for your permanent front teeth to come in, don't forget to smile. I remember when you fell in the kitchen and broke one of your front teeth a very long time ago, Love to all, Grandma Susan
Hi Jolie and Gavin, I hope you like kindergarten, Jolie. Did Gavin have fun at his birthday party and are there some pictures coming up of the event?? Love, Grandma Susan
Hi Dan and Michelle, We had an interesting Saturday of finding bargains at Spraker's Store Building near Cripple Creek. I have a bedstead for the King size bed now. It is tubular metal,Black, sort of reminds me of a fireplace grate. I have the option of painting it but think I will use as is and maybe paint it later if I don't get used to it in its present state. The lady had her mattocks and tools priced at $1. each so Wayne was in awe and bought things he already had 6 of since they were bargains. Also bought a new wheelchair that I think he is selling to Con. When I got home from church, Con was seated in it on our front porch. He did not however take it with him so I am not sure where that deal is going. He likes to play mind games. I am still eating peaches and haven't gotten tired of them yet. Hope all is well with you and that you get the Blazer back soon. Love Mother
Post a Comment