Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Beeees!




We spent Labor Day at the Salt Lake Bees game. We went with mom, Jerry and Lisa and we all hit our favorite Greek restaurant afterward. Tristan was very much into watching the game, as were the adults, but Jolie and Gavin, I'm afraid, were not. The first and foremost item on ALL of the kids' agenda was the ballpark FOOD. We gave them each 5 bucks to spend on concessions, and what a treat that was! Jolie chose shaved ice, Tristan cotton candy, and Gavin (with a little help from me) chose kettle corn. They were also thrilled to meet Bumble Bee, the team mascot. We were able to get his autograph at the end of the game and Tristan's ended up on his forehead! He was certain to make sure it didn't wash off because he wanted to show it to all of his buddies at school today.













2 comments:

The Oakridge Folks said...

Sounds like a fun summer and I'm glad
I was part of it Mom

The Oakridge Folks said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.