

Ok, I went a little overboard with the parties this year. I'm in charge of three Halloween parties. Party number one was for the kids' friends. Yesterday they were out of school for some obscure, teachers-only holiday, so we had a costume party. My mom helped me with the festivities, thank goodness. I always forget how chaotic it is to have 10 kids running around.
We bobbed for apples and played a bunch of other games. They had lunch and went home with some really cool treat bags. The apple bobbing was interesting, given that we had a mix of boys and girls. Only two of the five girls chose to participate. The boys were all over it. Everyone except Tristan used the grab-the-stem-with-your-teeth-trick. Tristan submerged himself up to his shoulders to get his apple by the skin. I think everyone had a good time.

No comments:
Post a Comment