Monday, November 13, 2006

Christmas Cards



I was up until 1:00 this morning working on Christmas cards. I just finished them so I thought I'd post some photos! I've been in a card swap for the past couple of years. I send blank cards each month to people all over the U.S. and Canada. I get cards from all over, too, which adds a bit of excitement to the trip to the mailbox each afternoon.

I'm also rather pleased with myself because I used materials that I (mostly) had on hand. I made a gift album for Dan's parents last Christmas and I had a lot of paper scraps left over. I also made the embellishment ("Merry & Bright") in MS Word! If anyone is wondering how to write text in a circle, please ask. It might just save you 2 or 3 hours of trying to figure it out on your own.

I'll get 24 different Christmas cards back from this swap. I can't wait!

No comments: