Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Scrapbook


I promised Robin that I'd post some photos of the scrapbook I made for all of the grandparents for Christmas. It was quite a project. I started just after Halloween and finished just in time for Christmas. Each scrapbook includes 25 of my favorite photos of the kids (taken during 2006). I looked everywhere for a nice embellishment for the cover but finally covered the front and back with this patterned paper and I cut my own monogram letters out of chipboard and then I painted and inked them. Oh, and thank goodness for Ben Franklin where they sell ribbon by the yard (yards and yards and yards of ribbon!)






2 comments:

The Oakridge Folks said...

As a recepient and one who loves special paperand good photography, I thak you again for all your time and great work. GD

Robin said...

They turned out cute. I can't believe you did that for all of the grandparents, especially considering how many there are! When do you want to get started on mine?