Holy Moley, it's COLD! We got another 6 inches of snow here yesterday, lots more in the mountains. The storm ALMOST prevented me from going to book club last night, but our trusty Utah snowplow crews came through. I was amazed that the roads were as clear as they were because it was snowing when I woke up and literally didn't stop until 3:00 or so in the afternoon. I heard that a 20 minute commute took 1 1/2 hours yesterday morning because there were vehicles off the road everywhere.
Today the news story is the COLD! I was at the market before dinner and the air was absolutely frigid. The thermometer in my car said 12 degrees but I guess it's more like -3 with the wind chill. Brrrrr! I'd love to post a photo of the wintry scene but I think I'll stay inside where it's cozy.
I know what you're thinking... It must be pretty bad outside for ME to decline the opportunity for a photo! That really says something, doesn't it?
Friday, January 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment