
What excitement! Who knew that concrete guys were such celebreties? Who knew that chosing a career in the concrete arts would make you such a diva? The driver of our cement truck was so honored with the attention that he let the kids have a photo op on his truck and he let the most awe-stricken child of them all (Gavin ofcourse, just look at the shirt he chose to wear) HONK HIS HORN! We won't forget this day for a long, long, time.
My dilemna now is whether to get Tristan and Jolie from their respective schools at noon so they can put their handprints in the partially-set concrete. It really comes down to what type of mom I am today... am I the mom who needs to get 57 things done between now and 3:45 and thus doesn't want to go to the hassle? Or am I the mom who values the experience and the memories and all that? We'll see...




2 comments:
Maybe now your boys will want to be cement truck drivers when they grow up. Oh, the aspirations...
Better than Disneyland!
Post a Comment