Saturday, December 22, 2007

Camille



I was lucky enough to catch Camille with her eyes open a few minutes ago. Isn't she pretty? She has a bit of a rash on her chin which I think is either from nursing or rubbing against her blanket when she's rooting. She has a very strong sucking reflex.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michelle,

Congrats!!!
I am so happy for you. Camille! What a beautiful name. One of my favorites -perfect for such a beautiful baby.

You are so awesome! What an accomplishment!

Good luck with everything and may you get some sleep.

Melinda

Susan said...

A wonderful accomplishment. She is very beautiful. Thanks for getting the pictures up on the blog for us long distance people to see. Jolie told me she was getting COAL for Christmas and that seemed okay with her. She is very happy go lucky and hopefully she can maintain her free spiritedness. Gavin loves to talk on the phone although he mostly answers eah. I know they are enjoying having Joy to play with them. It should give some relief to the weary parents also. Tristan sounds great and happy to be nine now. This should be a Wonderful Christmas for all of you. Love and Prayers, Susan