Sunday, December 02, 2007

Please vote for your favorite baby name!


As you can see by the countdown at the right as well as the photo of my belly which is now resembling a bowling ball, the big day is quickly approaching. It seems there are two big questions on everyone's mind:

1. When is this baby is going to make her appearance?
2. What are we going to name her?

Since I have no control over question number one (much to my chagrin), I thought I would shed some light on question number two. Dan and I have had many discussions about appropriate names for our baby. Here are our favorites:

Holly
Noel
Jesusa (pronounced hey-su-sa)
and my personal favorite, Carolyn... because that's what you do on Christmas, you go a-Carolyn!

Please vote for your favorite in the comment section of this blog. I'll be checking back here daily until I either pop or my doctor finally decides to give me the needle.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL!!!!! You crack me up!!! The girls love Holly because Madi says it sounds like Molly!!! CUTE!!!!