
Today over lunch, a friend recounted her kids' three wishes. She has a book where she writes all this stuff down and they love to hear the funny things they said in past years. (Ofcourse I told her she should start blogging).
So tonight Lara inspiried me to grant three wishes to everyone at OUR dinner table:
Jolie
"I wish we could have recess all day."
"I wish Mommy could be President." (huh?)
"I wish we could watch Spongebob."
Gavin
"I wish I could be a Rescue Hero."
"I wish I could fly."
"I wish I had a Rescue Hero toy."
Tristan (who took the longest to respond and really thought this through)
"I wish I could be a Jazz player" (which he said would also fulfill his wish of being rich and having everything he wanted).
"I wish there were no such thing as homework."
"I wish I couldn't get in trouble and Jolie and Gavin could."
Mommy
"I wish there were no such thing as housework."
"I wish I could scrapbook/quilt/read/play all day."
"I wish I could be healthy and strong and feel good every day."
Daddy
"Good weather"
"Less polution"
"World peace"
oh... and after I commented on how selfish the rest of us had been and how altruistic he was... he admitted that he wished for brainier beauty contestants. But now I can't figure out if that wish is for the betterment of society or if there's a selfish motivation behind this.
Anyway, if you see any genies please send them in our direction.
1 comment:
Cute post! I'm going to do this. I hope you're starting to feel great!
Post a Comment