Sunday, June 14, 2009

Maui, We'll Miss You


We're leaving Maui today. Each time I've seen someone with their bags in the elevator or the valet rolling a trolley full of suitcases through the lobby, I've shed a tear for their owners. Now we're the owners of the suitcases that are being packed and wheeled away. Thank goodness we have another week in Kauai or I'd really be shedding tears.

Yesterday we happened upon a parade and festival in Lahaina while we were down there with the kids surfing. Yesterday was King's Day. I took Jolie's photo with a couple of locals who were in the parade. The rest of these were taken at our Ka'anapalli beach.










3 comments:

Lara said...

I hope you arrived safely in Kauai. Can't wait to see how you think it compares to Maui.
Guess what, we are no longer VT companions. Sounds like there were lots of changes. My new partner is Sue Tingey. I'm not sure who yours is. I'm glad you are having so much fun.

Robin said...

Enjoy another week of paradise while I rot in the midwest:)

Unknown said...

i love maui.it rocks.