
Our friend Angel invited us to her 40th birthday luau. The girl really knows how to put on a party, roasted pig and all. We had a great time last night: great food, polynesian dancers and Gavin's favorite, the fire dance.
The downside: I'm back to wishing I were in the islands. I don't know that this feeling has really gone away but it's back in force. I keep emphasizing to Dan that this is a good thing. Hawaii is my justification to forgo all frivilous spending. When I don't feel like cooking dinner and I'm thinking hard about take-out, I envision white sand beaches and imagine the scent of plumeria. It cures my craving for Cafe Rio every time.








2 comments:
Now that is was I call a party!!!! WOW!!!!
A fantastic way to celebrate turning 40. Looks like they went all out with entertainment etc. The girls and boys look great in their leis. Did they have comments about the PIG ?
Post a Comment