Sunday, October 11, 2009

Legoland


We experienced Leogland two and a half years ago and the kids (especially Gavin) have been talking about it ever since. Dan and I decided to leave for San Diego a day early so that we could take them back.

It was worth it, we had a great time.














2 comments:

Jill said...

It sounds fabulous!!!! Can't wait to see the pictures!!!

Unknown said...

Secpnd attempt, the other comment went into cyberspace, I guess. The pictures are great, I really enjoyed seeing the kids having a good time at Legoland and the beach and airshow. I can vicariously be a kid again. Your Dad and Nancy look well. I know they enjoyed the visit with the grandkids. It was a nice treat to get to go down to San Diego,Was it partly for your birthday? Sorry, I did not call on the day of but can't always remember the exact day although I am thinking the 9th. Again, birthday week of our annual visit seems to work best for all of us. I will be watching the blog for news of Robin and her expected child. I hope you will all soon be well and that no one else gets sick at your house. SUSAN