Thursday, April 01, 2010

April Fools!



No, this is not an April Fool's prank. This is the view from our front porch today. I'm not joking.

There was no shortage of pranks around here today. We were having so much fun playing April Fool's jokes that we were late leaving for school. Each year we get a little more sophisticated. This morning we found celophane taped over the toilets (Jolie), tissue paper stuffed into shoes (Tristan), Jolie and a classmate have been scheming for weeks in order to prank their teacher, and after Tristan and Jolie were off to school Gavin used April Fools Day as an excuse to do all sorts of naughty things, mostly to me. We'd gone outside to take a couple photos of the snow and I found myself locked out of the house (I was in my robe). He also soaked baby wipes in ice cold water and stuffed them into my shoes and he put celophane inside the computer (???). I was surprised when Fruit Loops came out of the Corn Flakes box a little later on (Jolie).

There's been no shortage of surprises today!




2 comments:

Melinda said...

That is really cute.

I can never think of any tricks. Why is that?

Jill said...

Funny stuff, well except for the snow! WOW!! No thank you! I'm sure you are very ready for Spring!

Hey, you changed your background. Is blogging Michelle back? I need to call you. It's been too long!