Monday, July 26, 2010

Who Ever Said Summer Days Were Lazy?


I bought this Slip n Slide weeks ago and hid it in my closet. Somehow I knew the inevitable summer day would come... you know the one. The one in which there is nothing left to do and the entertainment committee is sick and tired of entertaining and needs some down time. Well, Saturday was the day. Tristan and Jolie were off on more exciting adventures and the little ones were left to sulk about being a bit to young.

I pulled this baby out et voila... hours and hours of self-contained fun (well, not hours and hours but any little bit helps).

I tried and tried to get decent photo of Mia at the bottom of the slide but she wouldn't stay there for long or hardly look anywhere in my direction. She knew her daredevil brother was seconds behind her and somehow sensed the danger.




No comments: