Where is the time going? Seriously? How is this kid possibly six years old?
We celebrated Gavin's birthday with his friends on the 5th. Gavin wasn't sure about celebrating on a day other than the real thing. There was a Primary party scheduled for his birthday so we talked him into it. This ended up being a huge blessing (see above post).
This time around, Gavin wanted to go somewhere for his party. I have to admit that I was relieved. We've done some elaborate parties the last two years. When I saw August on the calendar I had flashbacks to paper mache dinosaur eggs and images of myself in a flashy superhero outfit. Scarry. It was nice to load the boys up and take them to a place where they could exhaust themselves on their own. Two of Gavin's guests called at the last minute to say they weren't coming so Tristan and Jolie were each able to invite a friend. It was a good time.







No comments:
Post a Comment