
I've been trying to take each of the kids out for photos before we're up to our eyeballs in snow. I found a great place for the boys; a wonderland of two by fours, rusty nails and decaying cow manure. When I was there with Gavin a few weeks ago I stepped on a nail that went all the way through my shoe. Don't be alarmed, I haven't started foaming at the mouth or exhibited any other signs of tetanus (yet).
Do you think Tristan looks like a blue-eyed Justin Bieber? Maybe it's just the hair. Which ones do you like the best? I know there are a lot and some of them look nearly the same but you know how I am. Come on, I value your opinion!
















3 comments:
So when can I hire you? These are wonderful. I love them all. That one at the end couting backward 1,2,3 so the 3rd one up is me favorite. So grown up!
Loved all your bike riding pictures, sounds like a great time, well, except for when Dan last the trailer! :)
You missed your calling in life Michelle!!!! You are such an amazing photographer! You could set up shop in the basement :) I hope you had a great Thanksgiving and are gearing up for Christmas!
Kathy in TN
My choices are the first one of 18 beginning at the top then 9, 13 more serious and 16. Facial expressions are different but look less posed,more natural. Some of us are just more photogenic than others.I have never been photogenic although my driver's license photo looks better in black and white than in color. I like the backgrounds. SUSAN
Post a Comment